Stewart’s is receiving deliveries of ocean fresh, wild seafood from the best and most trusted local supplier. Pair this Stonewall Kitchen recipe for the grill with our locally grown produce for a light and healthy summertime meal.
2 pounds fresh salmon filet, skin on
1/4 cup Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Sauce
- Heat the grill.
- Take 2 fresh salmon filets and cut across in half. Place on a plate and pour half the sauce over it. Allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
- When the grill is hot, brush with oil to prevent sticking.
- Place the salmon (skin side down) on the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes. Turn carefully with a spatula and grill for 4-5 more minutes.
- When the salmon is almost done, flip on a plate.
- Spoon on fresh marinade and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes, cut the pieces in half and serve.