The first wheel of Flagship, Beecher’s signature cheese, was handcrafted just as Beecher’s Handmade Cheese opened its doors in Seattle’s historic Pike Place Market in November of 2003. Flagship is a semi-hard cow’s milk cheese with a uniquely robust, nutty flavor. It is carefully aged for 15 months to fully develop its complex flavor and ever-so-slight crumble.
- Give Flagship a place of honor on an artisan cheese plate
- Crumble Flagship into an omelet or frittata
- Add Flagship to your favorite macaroni and cheese recipe
- Outstanding on a cracker!
- Flagship pairs nicely with a Pouilly Fuisse or a Syrah
- Flagship can also be enjoyed with an India Pale Ale or full-bodied brew.