To our Valued Customers:
Walter Stewart’s is working with the Director of Health and OEM to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We have applied these temporary restrictions to our operation:
- Shortened store hours 8 – 6:30
- Maximum 30 customers in the store at any one time to help maintain 6’ social distance.
- Please limit visit to one member of a family at one time.
- Suspended use of reusable bags. We have plenty of paper bags in stock and will waive fee for paper bags.
- Some limits on some items such as toilet paper and higher than usual out of stock items, but overall, we have a very good supply of food.
Please be respectful of our staff and others and cover your cough and of course if you are feeling ill or exhibiting signs of illness please refrain from entering our store.
Due to the high volume of calls, we will not be able to answer every question as we usually do. Please limit your phone call to the store to urgent questions so that our staff can concentrate on helping in store customers.
Please check our website or FB or IG page for timely updates.
Our online shopping program is experiencing much higher than usualvolume and the wait list is several days. Please be patient. If this is a first time order, please note that you will receive an email confirmation. We will not be able to assist with add-ons or changes so make sure your order is complete and accurate before sending.
Please inquire with any questions CustomerService@
We thank you for your understanding and your continued support.