A Cut Above
Your Local Butcher – Only The Best Meats
Alex M. leads a knowledgeable team of expert butchers offering many years of experience. Alex, Dillon, and Joe T. are ready to answer all of your questions and are available to assist you with any special orders and cuts. Our friendly butchers are available until 6 pm Monday through Sunday. We’re confident that the knowledge and skill of our butchers is unrivaled!
Premium-grade meats, craft preparation, friendly and knowledgeable butchers all combine at Walter Stewart’s to provide you with the best options for your everyday dinners and special occasions. Come by the Butcher Shop to find these fine brands and the best service – all backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee:
- Certified Angus Beef, the highest quality and most consistent beef available
- Joyce Farms, antibiotic and hormone free poultry and beef
- duBreton Pork, antibiotic and hormone free as well as certified humane
- Bell and Evan’s All Natural and Organic Chicken
- All Natural American Lamb
- D’Artagnan Organic Chicken and Berkshire Pork
- Walter Stewart’s 100% Grass Fed Beef. We also grind our own fresh ground beef daily in-store.
And of course our expert butchers are here to serve you for the Holidays! We offer the finest choice of fresh turkeys for special order.
- Bell and Evan’s All Natural
- Gozzi All Natural
- Koch Family Farm
And our skilled meat cutters will tie, pin, score, and stuff your roasts. We carrry:
- Certified Angus Prime Filets and Rib Roasts
- All Natural Lamb Crown Roasts, Legs of Lamb, and French Racks
- Pork Crown Roasts, and French Racks
- Veal Roasts, Rib Eyes, and Chuck Roasts
We have it all and it’s only the best!
The best cuts, the highest grades and the best brands. Please stop in and place your orders with our butchers today.
Only The Best Meats
Did You Know… We can help cater your next event, whether it’s big or small. We work with our catering department along with our executive chefs to provide just the right meats to make your event memorable. Call or email today to begin a conversation.