Get your knives sharpened for your holiday feast at Walter Stewart’s Market. Sharpening is provided by Elizabeth Colwell of The Wire Whisk.
How it Works:
- Drop off your knives to the WSM Service Desk (by 11:00am to ensure you get them back the next day).
- Tuesdays: drop off your knives by 11am and they will be ready on Wednesday.
- Thursdays: drop off your knives by 11am and they will be ready Friday.
- Fill out the sharpening form available at the store’s service desk.
- Please pay when dropping off your knives by cash or check payable to “Elizabeth Colwell” Cost is $5 per knife any size.